Another picture illustrating CYP450 inhibitors ;)
Extremely brilliant way to memorise CYP450 inducers ;)
Inspired by this.
Anna took the habit of staying at Elsa’s door all evenings, talking to her or even trying to read her stories like Elsa used to do to her. The first night, she woke up on her bed and never understood why, so she kept doing it but was always woken up by a staff member in the middle of the hallway. So she stopped doing it. Until the day their parents died..
WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS
I KNOW RIGHT WHAT A SOULLESS LITTLE PRICK
他的一舉手一投足總會讓我們欣喜若狂 最讓人神昏顛倒的距離是略碰指尖 電流流竄的酥麻
1. Life isn’t about having; It’s about being.
2. When you look for happiness in more objects, they are never enough. Look around, look within.
3. You may not be able to control what happens to you, but you can control how you respond.
4. You don’t need to have all the right answers, just the right questions. No one knows what the future holds.
5. Keep moving ahead, because action creates momentum, which in turn creates unanticipated opportunities.
6. We are all perfectly imperfect human beings-some maybe more than others-but we all have our flaws and shortcomings.
7. I love you just as you are. You are, beautiful to me.
8. We humans are a silly bunch. We spend half our time trying to fit in with the crowd and the other half trying to stand out from it. Why is that?
9. Asking for help is not a sign of weakness; it is a sign of strength.
10. God does not waste His time, so He doesn’t waste mine either.
11. Fear breeds fear, and worry builds upon worry.
12. He is waiting for you to let Him heal you. He doesn’t have to heal you physically; He just has to heal your heart. He will give you peace, love, and joy. He hears your prayers, so keep praying. Remember that He may not answer your prayer the way you want or at the time you want, but His grace is always sufficient.
13. You and I should not live with the expectation that happiness will come some day when we accomplish some goal or acquire some thing. Happiness should be available to you in every moment, and the way to access it is to live in balance spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically.
The cardiac cycle is a term referring to all or any of the events related to the flow or blood pressure that occurs from the beginning of one heartbeat to the beginning of the next. The frequency of the cardiac cycle is described by the heart rate. Each beat of the heart involves five major stages. The first two stages, often considered together as the ventricular filling stage, involve the movement of blood from atria into ventricles. The next three stages involve the movement of blood from the ventricles to the pulmonary artery (in the case of the right ventricle) and the aorta (in the case of the left ventricle).
The first, “early diastole,” is when the semilunar valves close, the atrioventricular (AV) valves are open, and the whole heart is relaxed. The second, “atrial systole,” is when the atrium contracts, and blood flows from atrium to the ventricle. The third, “isovolumic ventricular contraction,” is when the ventricles begin to contract, the AV and semilunar valves close, and there is no change in volume. The fourth, “ventricular ejection,” is when the ventricles are empty and contracting, and the semilunar valves are open. During the fifth stage, “Isovolumic ventricular relaxation,” pressure decreases, no blood enters the ventricles, the ventricles stop contracting and begin to relax, and the semilunar valves close due to the pressure of blood in the aorta.
A realistic insight into the world of motherhood.
A movie about (small parts of) life. :)
"I was dying to love him and to feel loved, but it was difficult.
My body had become callous.
All I felt was a kind of embarrassment.
Nurses, doctors, midwives, obstetricians,…
so many people had touched me so mechanically,
that from then on,
I felt desecrated.
My vagina was no longer sexual.
It was just a… conduit,
but never truly healed.”
You are none of them, because you are all of them.
You are who I love. The girl in the pedestal, the fantasy, the make believe things that are actually true.
You are what I love. The depth, the inside jokes, the best friend.
You are when I love. A new history is being started with you. We are the young lovers our older selves would someday reminisce about.
You are where I love. Because I’ll go anywhere, just to be with you.
You are why I love. Because before you, I didn’t truly understand what I was looking for. Now that we found each other you gave my past and future a meaning.